Phase 2 for this year is over. Now there are some aspirants who will get through this year and some old and many new aspirants will start preparing for next year.
RBI has already recommended a series of books for this examination but many aspirants who are from non-commerce non-eco background find it difficult to understand such high-level books.
As per the latest exam held, I am sharing which book you must follow for this exam.
For Economic & Social Issues :
- Indian Economy – Ramesh Singh
- Indian Economy – Uma Kapila
- Indian Economy Key Concepts -Shankar Ganesh
- The Indian Economy- Sanjiv Verma
Choose any 1 of the above and read it thoroughly.
For Finance & Management :
40% Finance Static Portion is already covered in Ramesh Singh or Shankar Ganesh.
Choose any 1 of the above.
For basics of the numerical portion, you can refer to class 12th NCERT Accountancy or any other Accounts Reference book.
- JAIIB-Accounting and Finance for Bankers (For numerical on bonds and capital budgeting)
- Principles of Management- P C Tripathi
Read Yojana magazine regularly as it will help in essay writing.
You should practice at least 1 essay weekly.
I will be covering topics from the following books/material:
- Indian Economy- Ramesh Singh
- Indian Financial System – Bharti V Pathak
- JAIIB-Accounting and Finance for Bankers
- Financial Management- Prasanna Chandra
- CAIIB-Advanced Bank Management
- CAIIB-Bank Financial Management
- CAIIB-Human Resource Management
- CAIIB-Risk Management
- NSE NCFM modules
The static portion will be covered first, topics which include data from Union Budget and Economic Survey will be covered in March 2017.
Depending upon the response, weekly essay topics may be provided and aspirants can help each other by reviewing.
Suggestions are welcome, you can contact me directly. Feedback will be appreciated.
Amazon list for all books: